The Brown Besses clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dating in Canada - Stop flirting and do me

Go down

dating in Canada  - Stop flirting and do me Empty dating in Canada - Stop flirting and do me

Post  Brisbane Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 am

agency - I need a stud My name is Aryanna TEAL dating in Canada  - Stop flirting and do me Sydney1 dating in Canada  - Stop flirting and do me Sydney2 dating in Canada  - Stop flirting and do me Sydney3 dating in Canada  - Stop flirting and do me Sydney4 Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Tasmania free online dating Rockingham free online dating Melton free online dating Hervey Bay online dating Tamworth dating i really don't know what to say. i like games and friends. I just want something real something i can count one. I don't go out much but that could change. I am just a laid back girl seeing what is out there. Thanks for stopping by.. I have not really ever gone on a dating site..so I guess my cherry is being taken! LOL.. Anyway, Im not looking for a serious relationship. I am lookin for some fun new things to try with a guy alone in random hotel rooms so message me if that sounds cool. Just wanna have some fun. I am independent, so a sugar daddy is not what I'm looking for. I love to laugh and to listen and dance to music, hope you do too. I am looking for a young man that knows how to treat and touch a woman. I want to feeo like the only girl in the room even when there is a room full. I love going to karaoke and dance with that special someone as he sings to me, it gives me goosebumps all over. I am tired of being alone and lonely. I want someone to want me for me, along with the bad days. I want to feel complete in my life. i do not care about your race, your looks . youu can be short or tall. skinny or fat. hairy or shaved. just be yourself and know how to give me what i need in bed. message me if u wanna know what i look like. I love to laugh and get to know people. I guess you can say I'm kind of a freak too. Well, I can be with the right guy, but I'm not a hoe or anything. I'm just advntureous where it counts and am lookin for a guy o have fun with.

Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum