The Brown Besses clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get people on the server easy way!

3 posters

Go down

How to get people on the server easy way! Empty How to get people on the server easy way!

Post  Ekky Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Well What we want is to make our server become populare and people to join the clan well Its Easy, if you dont want to play u just stay AFK beacuse if theres 1 player on a server most likly someone else will join and slowly people come, ive been in spec now for 3 days and the server have always had 10-40 players on cuz of it.

I think that Evry one should put BG2 on window mode and put them self on the server, eather play or be in spec and make people get on the server and make it populare. Be nice ofc and behave good and tell them that u can Join the clan by Apply on www.(something).com.... BUT DONT spam it cuz it make use seem to be very unmature and thats not good for our reputation, Even tho you hate some one or dislike someone don't be an asshole just be relaxt be nice and just ignore him.. as easy as that.

Also we have a Community group and i would like that evry one inv theyr friends into it so they can know when ever its LB or an event on our server, so Invite abselutly evry one in the BG2 Community to this group.

Ekky

Ekky

Back to top Go down

How to get people on the server easy way! Empty Re: How to get people on the server easy way!

Post  Fehr Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Having bg running slows my computer when im playing other games, so, no sorry i wont do it.
Anyway your doing a good job! cheers

Fehr

Back to top Go down

How to get people on the server easy way! Empty Re: How to get people on the server easy way!

Post  Ekky Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm

i play wow in the mean while when i have it up and change window back to BG just to spam the Join the clan shit.. ifsent that much to do but its a good way

Ekky

Back to top Go down

Post  S. Ronnow Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Nicely done Ekky! I didnt know why you always was afk when i joined but now i do really nice work

Respect cheers
S. Ronnow
S. Ronnow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down