The Brown Besses clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my application for Brown besses Bg2 clan

Go down

my application for Brown besses Bg2 clan Empty my application for Brown besses Bg2 clan

Post  Masai Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 am

[left]Nationality:Finnish

Timezone:GMT +2

Name in Battlegrounds 2:Masa

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):09/15/1994

Do you agree to check the forums on a regular basis to keep up to date with news?Yes,morning and evening

Steam friends name (you login name on steam): Mazkuu

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best and 1 the worst) how would you rate your battlegrounds 2 skills (explain your answer):7 thats because i am good obeying commands and so on, i am pretty good with bayonet and sword atleast i've made many sprees with them and shooting is from rating 1-10 about 8 for now as practices are hosted it will be better.

Are you willing to take orders from High ranked Officers and execute them? Twisted Evil

In general how often do you play BG2?several hours a day from 2 to 4

What are the main reasons for you wanting to join Brown Besses? It has less laggiest servers,good commanders and good spirit in banning stupid fucks

Do you have a microphone?Yes,good one

Masai

Back to top Go down

my application for Brown besses Bg2 clan Empty Re: my application for Brown besses Bg2 clan

Post  ilikeapple Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

ACCEPTED

Masa , your application for the rank of recruit in the Brown Besses clan has been accepted. To achieve the clan member status, please attend at least 2 recruit trainings.
Be active on the forums and join in on the practice sessions, public linebattles and fun events
every now and then to increase your chances of getting a higher rank.

Please add your discipline officer, Capt. Tottel, on steam under the name "vapaana".
Trainings will most likely be held on tuesdays/wednesdays.

You are free to add anyone in the HC should there be any problems.
Brig. Klifsnider: klifsnider1291
Col. Ilikeapple: peteck

You can now change your name to BB| Rec. Masa

Regards, BB High Command.
ilikeapple
ilikeapple

Back to top Go down