The Brown Besses clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Gram

2 posters

Go down

Application - Gram Empty Application - Gram

Post  gram Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 am

Nationality: Danish

Timezone: +01:00

Name in Battlegrounds 2: Gram

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/24/1992

Do you agree to check the forums on a regular basis to keep up to date with news? Yes, i have no problem with that.

Steam friends name (you login name on steam): smifi1smifi

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best and 1 the worst) how would you rate your battlegrounds 2 skills (explain your answer): 7 - I have good shooting skills, not only from Battle grounds 2, but also from other FPS games. I know where to hit critically. I understand to make tactics, and have a good overview of the battlefield.

Are you willing to take orders from High ranked Officers and execute them? Of course.

In general how often do you play BG2? I play it daily.

What are the main reasons for you wanting to join Brown Besses? Games are just more fun when you are in a clan. I have been playing on your server for quite some time and i want to join you guys.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, i do.

gram

Back to top Go down

Application - Gram Empty Re: Application - Gram

Post  ilikeapple Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 am

ACCEPTED

Gram , your application for the rank of recruit in the Brown Besses clan has been accepted. To achieve the clan member status, please attend at least 2 recruit trainings.
Be active on the forums and join in on the practice sessions, public linebattles and fun events
every now and then to increase your chances of getting a higher rank.

Please add your discipline officer, Capt. Tottel, on steam under the name "vapaana".
Trainings will most likely be held on tuesdays/wednesdays.

You are free to add anyone in the HC should there be any problems.
Brig. Klifsnider: klifsnider1291
Col. Ilikeapple: peteck

You can now change your name to BB| Rec. Gram

Regards, BB High Command.
ilikeapple
ilikeapple

Back to top Go down